Friday, January 12, 2007

I Feel Like Shit

I stayed up until about 1 in the morning playing Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. I only stayed up that late so I could finish it, because I had to take it back to the video store later that day. I was originally just going to get up early in the morning and finish it, but I was so close to the end I decided to stay up. I had told my dad to tell my mum to wake me up early in the morning, because it's holidays, and I normally sleep in, and I wouldn't get to play it if I didn't get woken up.

I finished the game. Just over 13 hours. This game had crappy dialogue, crappy voice casting, crappy story, and other crappy parts which I can't be bothered thinking about. The best part of the game was the awesome cinematics, which make the game look a hundred times better than it actually is. Personally, I think the game feels like a World of Warcraft ripoff, but that's mainly because of the retarded villains they chose. Except Doom. Doom owns.

But yeah, I finished the game at about 1, and wrote a note telling my mum not to wake me up early.

She didn't see it.

I can't remember, but I think she woke me up just before 7. Under 6 hours of sleep. I need my sleep.

I feel sick too. I still hate every form of life.

I went to the library and got out four new trade paper backs: Astonishing X-Men Vol. 1: Gifted, Origin, What If...?: Why Not?, and Gambit: House of Cards. I've read Astonishing X-Men on the computer, but the rest look pretty good. I read the first three stories in What If? (two were by Bendis) and they were pretty good. The artists always make Bendis's stories look better than they actually are, though.

No comments: