Thursday, January 11, 2007

Beautiful

I received my Amazon order today, and it is amazing. It came in two massive cardboard boxes. The Bone: One Volume Edition is the thickest book I've ever owned and is very impressive. It will definitely take me a while to get through it.

The Promethea volumes are gorgeous as well. I like that the poster version of #32 was released in Book 5. I'll be looking forward to reading it all, since what I've read is very deep.

I stopped playing Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (there'll probably be a rant about this tomorrow), and started watching Mr. Bean. Burnt through the first two DVDs (there are three in total), and I'm amazed that even though I've seen every episode on TV, it's still funny. My sister is watching them with me, as apparently she hasn't watched many of them before.

I just continued with Marvel: Ultimate Alliance and am up to the part where I have to fight Arcade to learn where Nightcrawler is. Bore.

2 comments:

theegreatone said...

Ultimate Alliance owns.

Hmmm. The biggest comic I own?

I think my Darkness one is the thickest. 40+ issues.

Absolute Sandman, Earth X, and Lost Girls are pretty hefty.

Agent Ice said...

The only thing Ultimate Alliance owns is its cinematic videos and credits. I liked some aspects of the game, but in the end, it was nothing new from X-Men Legends.

Bring on the rant!