Monday, January 15, 2007

Photographs

Yes, photographs of two things. The first being my Watchmen painting I have been working on during the weekend, minus the blood stain because I think it looks tacky and out of place.

I still need to fix the eyes, the mouth, and the general roundness of the face though. Next up is my entire current graphic novel collection:

Pointlessness runs in the family.

I've also almost finished Promethea Book 4. It's great, but I have no idea what is happening. It feels like it's Alan Moore's way of saying: "I'm a genius, a magician, and I'm smarter than you are!" But it's still great. I enjoy it a lot, and J.H. Williams III is an excellent artist.

Once I finish Promethea, I will have to finish reading The Dark Knight Returns, Catch Me If You Can, and start Swamp Thing Vol. 3: The Curse. Then I can start Bone, hopefully.

2 comments:

theegreatone said...

That's a pretty cool picture and my collection is bigger.

Unknown said...

Wow, you're collection makes me proud, Craig. My collection is the ADD of comic collections, while it looks that if you start a series you sure as hell finish it. I have more # 1's than Aguaman.