Tuesday, January 22, 2008

This is the end

I was in the shower when I realized that not only does life suck, but no one actually cares. Nobody reads this blog. And out of that nobody, none of them care about my life.

Originally, I wanted this blog to be quirky and fun. But it's become shit. Maybe it was always shit. I didn't intend for it to be shit though. Now it's just me rambling on about nothing. And I don't like it.

So I'm not going to update this. I won't delete it, because maybe one day someone will want to see proof that Warren Ellis called me a whore. It was my highest achievement. I may come back and update this once more, but only if I manage to Rick Roll Mark Millar when he asks for the Indy IV trailer. That would be awesome.

So I'm ending this. I plan on starting a new one, or a group blog, which may actually be meaningful. Hopefully. To anyone on UC who followed Houde's link to Wade_Wilson's blog (which seems to have a purpose) and saw my comments and then followed me back here... hello. I don't plan on posting on UC anymore. I'm sick of it. Half the people are stupid and the other half are assholes. The people I IM are the exception. Good day to you all.

Thanks for all the fish (look, a Douglas Adams quote, I am quirky!).

1 comment:

Max said...

Seems like the same reason I left UC. I'm sorry to hear about your blog, as I actually did read it...but the review blog should be more interesting, anyway. Oh well. Misanthropy is fashionable these days.