Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Insert title here

I am bored. Where is everyone these days? Half of my contacts don't even sign in now. I should delete you all from my list. And existence.

Today, I bought The Office Season 2. This is the US series. Yes, I know the UK version is better, but I enjoy both. So go fucking die.

I haven't done much else today. Right now, I'm sucking on a popsicle stick and it's making me feel sick. But I have no where to put it so I just leave it in my mouth. Yeah. Fun times to be had by all.

It's so hot at night now. I can't get to sleep. So I just stay up, reading IT by Stephen King. It's pretty good, but it drags on for a while. When I finish it in the next day or two, I shall finally start 1984, which I've been waiting for a couple of years to obtain. Hopefully it'll live up to my expectations that Parker Johnston (google him, he's a damn celebrity now and apparently an expert on dream analysis) has given me.

Prison Break is intense. I am excited for the new episodes but sad because there's only a few left. I'm also excited for Lost Season 4, beginning shortly... but it'll probably suck as there's only 8 episodes and we'll have to wait a year for the rest of the season. Stupid strike.

My chest is itchy now. Does anyone read this? Stupid flies everywhere. I could just ramble on about nothing forever and no one would notice.

I hate school.

1 comment:

Max said...

Prison Break and 1984 are good. So are Popsicles.

The Office, both versions, and IT are worthless and boring. Having friends is overrated.

So is having people read your blog.